ENERGY-SAVING TECHNOLOGIES OF «AISBERG»
HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM
Heat recovery system is designed to conserve energy (natural gas, electricity, etc.) used for hot water and heating.
The idea: to use for useful purposes heat emitted «into the wind» in the process of refrigeration.
For each object in the system are designed individually. On the whole, perhaps almost 100% secure trading rooms heating and hot water store by the use of heat recovery systems.
AN ANTIFREEZE SYSTEM FOR DEFROSTING LOW-TEMPERATURE CABINETS
Ukraine patent for utility model number 25036.
Designed to eliminate the periodic snow «coat», formed in low-temperature air cooler display cases.
Thawing is faster with significant energy savings, as used to thaw «fire-sale» heat previously rejected from the refrigerant to the atmosphere.
APPLICATION ECONOMIZERS IN THE REFRIGERATING SYSTEM
Designed to increase the specific refrigerating capacity through the transfer of energy from the medium-temperature circuit (t boiling point = -10 °C) on the low-temperature circuit (t boiling point = -30 °C). In this case medium-temperature system does not receive any damage, but the low temperature runs more efficiently and with a substantial saving.
WATER AND COMBINED REFRIGERATING SYSTEM BASED ON COOLING TOWERS
Application provides a number of advantages:
- reduction in installed capacity multi-compressor unit by 30-35%;
- 2-3 times reducing the size of the air condenser;
- In trade area with dimensions of 1.5 to 2 thousand sq.m. traditional cost of refrigerating system and cost of combined refrigerating system (including cooling towers, pumps, water condenser) are aligned. With an increase in the use of the combined area of the store refrigerating system becomes more efficient;
- Power consumption in operation of the refrigerating system at ambient temperature +10 °C or higher is reduced on average during the season to 15%;
- the life time of the compressor is increased by 2 times, due to the fact that their operating pressure reduced from emergency to nominal;
- completely solved the problem of start of the cooling system of heating the store state in the case of short-term power outages in the store during the hot period.
APPLICATION OF ENERGY SAVING MOTOR COMPANY EBM-PAPST (GERMANY) FOR FANS
Reducing energy consumption in refrigeration 4-5 times.
ENERGY SAVING LIDS REMIS (GERMANY)
They are used in low-temperature and wall display cases.
Through the use of glass lids, virtually no contact products in the case with the environment are minimized heat leakage. As a result, energy consumption is reduced by 30-45%.
At the boiling point -30 /-32 °C installations of lids provide the bulk temperature of -22 °C.
SLIDING DOOR WITH SELF RETURN MECHANISM REMIS (GERMANY)
For vertical refrigerated display cases shelf type.
The most rational use in cases for preserves because at the boiling temperature in the evaporator -8 °C in a glass case with glass doors can get on the shelves of a stable temperature -3 °C.
He economic impact - is the lack of increase in capacity compressor, air condenser, energy consumption, saving you right from the start several times more money than the cost of the door.
Reducing the amount of thawing. The temperature stability.
NEW LIGHTING SYSTEM OF THE SHELF OF REFRIGERATED DISPLAY CASE
The advantages of the new lamps:
- Lamps design made with perforations through which covered the upper and lower range of the goods at the same time;
- Lamp imposed for clearance shelves and covers directly facade of the product, filling the entire gap between the shelves;
- Geometrically the lamp arranged so that the air stream passing through the perforations and equalizes the speed stabilizes its movement and flows from shelves with laminar flow. Colorimetric measurements showed a decrease in the consumption of cold refrigeration compressor power by 9-10%;
- New light fixtures can be equipped with fluorescent lamps with electronic balancing and regulating device or energy-saving LED lights.
DOUBLE AIR CURTAIN
It is used in all of refrigerated display cases Medusa production of «Aisberg» LTD., Except for models without the top «roof».
New aerodynamics reduces cold consumption of display cases Medusa to 1.2 kW per meter at ambient temperature +25 °C and 60% humidity.
OPERATION TOTAL NUMBER OF REFRIGERATED CABINETS WITHOUT HEATING ELEMENTS FOR DEFROST
High rates of boiling -5/-7 °C as well as intelligent defrosting system gives the opportunity to exploit the entire range of refrigerated display cases Medusa without electric heaters to thaw, which reduces the power consumption of the equipment.
It is used in the deli and wall display cases.
Nutrition Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies.
Ukraine patent for invention number 77925.
Avoids fluctuations in temperature inside the cabinet during defrost. According to laboratory tests the rate of growth of pathogenic bacteria in the products in the cases with cross-system are reduced by 2-3 times.
Extended shelf-life products.
Goods in the packaging film do not lose its visual appeal as the film does not fog up.
Reduced write-off of perishable products.